[DeTomaso] Radiator Install Progress

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 21:03:35 EDT 2011

Michael,

    I think that it's hard to define what a stock radiator is after all these years, although some like Jack probably know.  It appears that your old radiator has been leaned forward, has sucker fans on the back face, and maybe a non-operating AC condenser on its front face, none of which is stock.  I'm not sure any radiator you buy will be a bolt in replacement for what you have.

    The Superior radiator looks a lot like a Fluidyne Pantera radiator, but with 90s on the inlet and outlet.  It's possible that you'd face the same issues if you bought a new Fluidyne radiator.

Ken