[DeTomaso] Campagnolo Paint preparation

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 17:52:39 EDT 2011

That brings up a question Larry...in all honesty, what demand is there for 7
and 8" campy's in good condition? I know the 10's are pretty sought
after...but standard 7's and 8's? I have...six 7's and a pair of 8's, all in
restorable condition......I keep them around for good measure, but I will
not run them on my car when someday it see's daylight.

I see guys online asking anywhere from 300 bucks a set to a grand or more...

Thoughts?

Cullen