[DeTomaso] Campagnolo Paint preparation

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 12:36:02 EDT 2011

Thanks for the reply, but according to what I found online, annealing
appears to make them even MORE brittle, that was
what I meant by educating me, it appears to me that the process would worsen
the condition, not improve it.

Thanks

Michael

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 12:29 PM, Garth Rodericks <garth_rodericks at yahoo.com