[DeTomaso] Rock Auto discount - till March 27

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Mar 15 12:23:00 EDT 2011

 I'm passing along a discount code for orders at the online www.rockauto.com website.

They have a LOT of items, at VERY good pricing.

Whenever I do an online price comparison search, they are almost always lowest, and often on the very same
item by the same manufacturer.
Your RockAuto discount code 47604823934966 will expire on March 27, 2011.

        If you or anyone you know is thinking of doing some vehicle repair, now's the time to order the parts!

        Taking advantage of this discount opportunity is easy!  Simply enter your code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart.  If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field.  Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.