[DeTomaso] Campagnolo Paint preparation

Wayne Jack wayneajack at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 23:08:51 EDT 2011

Can anyone advise what is best technique for restoring my Magnesium
Wheels ?. i.e. primer onto the bare metal compatibility with top coat
silver wheel paint, and how to combat any possible oxidization while
the metal is exposed ?...or how long is max time between getting the
wheels stripped and getting the primer on etc. I have had 2 goes at my
8 and 10 inch campy's and have bubbles ........again ...so 3rd time
lucky hoping. They looked goooood ..for about 8 week, then paint
bubbled. Thanks,i.e. Wayne. 73 Euro GTS.