[DeTomaso] New Campagnolo GT5 and GT4 Wheels purchase

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 06:15:49 EDT 2011

Both front and rear tire availability comes and goes.

Yokohama made a batch of front tires a few years back. Last I heard, the
Swedish club had a sizeable stash of them.

People who are planning on keeping their original Campys should stock up
when they become available. I bought 8 rear tires a few years ago, and have
a set of spares for the front as well anticipating that one day the supply
might dry up.

New batches always seem to turn up just about the time the situation is
getting desperate. I suppose that there are no guarantees regarding future
availability though.