[DeTomaso] New Campagnolo GT5 and GT4 Wheels purchase

Bjoern Flesland bflesland at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 13:23:16 EDT 2011

Email says:
*Our prices for 4 wheels*
*2 front 10 x 15 and 2 rear 13 (or 14) x 15 are*
*10 x 15 ......1.468,00 EURO*
*14 x 15 ......1.680,00 EURO*

As I see it the total for 4 wheels is 1468.00 + 1680.00 EUR.
That equals 3148.00 EUR
Cheers Bjoern

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 4:45 PM, STEVEN BLUM <steveblum2 at msn.com> wrote:

> I was going to question the price. The way it was originally priced is did
not say per wheel. I was thinking about 3100 euro for the set, 8600 plus
shipping  is another story.

>> From: julian_kift at hotmail.com
>> To: gmawtig at gmail.com; detomaso at realbig.com; mikeldrew at aol.com
>> Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 19:37:21 -0800
>> Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] New Campagnolo GT5 and GT4 Wheels purchase
>>

>> I have had contact with Cesare on the subject previosuly and I'm
interested in a set at the right price.

>> If the pricing comes down 20% on a group buy and we get the price below
$7K a set I'm in but at current EU1468 and EU1680 per wheel and today's
exchange rate $8670 a set is still a bit steep. We have to figure shipping
from Italy on top of that price. Any import duties payable?

>> Julian
>>

>> > Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 17:00:04 -0500
>> > From: gmawtig at gmail.com
>> > To: detomaso at realbig.com
>> > Subject: [DeTomaso] New Campagnolo GT5 and GT4 Wheels purchase
>> >
>> > Subject: New Campagnolo GT5 and GT4 Wheels
>> >

>> > Guys and Gals,
>> >
>> > Would anyone be interested in a group purchase? Below is
>> > the email from Cesear who's remaking the Campys. Cesare
>> > said Mike Drew would hold the money but I don't know what
>> > the turn around time will be yet.
>> >
>> > URL from Cesare with pictures of the wheels being made:
>> >
>> > http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=29589
>> >
>> > Contact me off the ring if you'd like gmawtig at gmail.com
>> >
>> > Thank you
>> >
>> > David Kelly
>> > Richmond, VA
>> >

>> > from cesare magistrali <cisitalia73 at yahoo.it>
>> > to David Kelly <gmawtig at gmail.com>
>> > date Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 8:33 AM
>> > subject R: Pantera GT5 wheels?
>> > signed-by yahoo.it
>> >
>> > hide details Mar 8 (4 days ago)
>> >
>> > Hello David,
>> > Mike it's informed of all step of our project of De Tomaso wheels just
some
>> > months after we own all Campagnolo Mould and De Tomaso /Campagnolo
Drawing.
>> > Wheels prices depend alot from the quantity, for that reason I ask to
the
>> > club to give the information to all Owners for be able to collect some
>> > orders.
>> > Now we have many peoples who are in contact with us and like to buy Gr4
>> > wheels and we want to have just 20/30 wheels in each size for start to
cast
>> > for offer a good price for all.
>> >
>> > I say that because I make for some customers just 4/8 wheels but they
agree
>> > for pay the costs for make only these wheels .
>> >
>> > Our prices for 4 wheels
>> > 2 front 10 x 15 and 2 rear 13 (or 14) x 15 are
>> > 10 x 15 ......1.468,00 EURO
>> > 14 x 15 ......1.680,00 EURO
>> >
>> > This week we must meet the Ex German Importer who want to buy some
wheels of
>> > Gr4 and agree for GTS who it's next step, if with Him and other who are
in
>> > contact for buy Gr4 wheels we can collect some wheels also just 20
front and
>> > 20 rear we can offer 15/20% discount.
>> >
>> > Prices are the same all over the world any differences.
>> >
>> > Just because my respect for Mike Drew it's very hight I can if You are
>> > really interested to manage some discount who we can agree with a % of
>> > advance who we must ask for
>> > wheels ( as 13 who it's not request alot because all want to go on 14 x
15 )

>> > All wheels are pruduced with quality alloy
>> > All (100%) of custing will be inspected with liquid penetrant and x-ray
>> > Machined by CNC with factory drawing specs
>> > All wheels machined will be again inspected with liquid penetrant and
x-ray
>> > All wheels receive a surface treatement for avoid Magnesium corrosion
>> > (DOW17)
>> > Wheels are painted or at request (usually we suggest to Owners to paint
>> > themselfes than they can paint in theyr favourite colour .
>> >
>> > We can save some money on quantity for reserve a discount to Pantera
Owners