[DeTomaso] bolt part #

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Sat Mar 12 12:09:29 EST 2011

The flats of the Aircraft Spruce bolts need to be positioned such  that the
bolt head clears a raised edge on the flange and the bolt will pull  down
flat. I think this is why the OEM bolts had washers under the bolt heads.
With the flats correctly positioned, the aircraft bolts are an excellent  fit.

Have fun  today,

sobill at aol.com

In a message dated 3/12/2011 7:39:30 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,