[DeTomaso] New Campagnolo GT5 and GT4 Wheels purchase

David Kelly gmawtig at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 17:00:04 EST 2011

Subject: New Campagnolo GT5 and GT4 Wheels

Guys and Gals,

Would anyone be interested in a group purchase?  Below is
the email from Cesear who's remaking the Campys.  Cesare
said Mike Drew would hold the money but I don't know what
the turn around time will be yet.

URL from Cesare with pictures of the wheels being made:

Contact me off the ring if you'd like gmawtig at gmail.com

Thank you

David Kelly
Richmond, VA

from    cesare magistrali <cisitalia73 at yahoo.it>
to    David Kelly <gmawtig at gmail.com>
date    Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 8:33 AM
subject    R: Pantera GT5 wheels?
signed-by    yahoo.it

hide details Mar 8 (4 days ago)

Hello David,
Mike it's informed of all step of our project of De Tomaso wheels just some
months after we own all Campagnolo Mould and De Tomaso /Campagnolo Drawing.
Wheels prices depend alot from the quantity, for that reason I ask to the
club to give the information to all Owners for be able to collect some
orders.
Now we have many peoples who are in contact with us and like to buy Gr4
wheels and we want to have just 20/30 wheels in each size for start to cast
for offer a good price for all.

I say that because I make for some customers just 4/8 wheels but they agree
for pay the costs for make only these wheels .

Our prices for 4 wheels
2 front 10 x 15 and 2 rear 13 (or 14) x 15 are
10 x 15 ......1.468,00 EURO
14 x 15 ......1.680,00 EURO

This week we must meet the Ex German Importer who want to buy some wheels of
Gr4 and agree for GTS who it's next step, if with Him and other who are in
contact for buy Gr4 wheels we can collect some wheels also just 20 front and
20 rear we can offer 15/20% discount.

Prices are the same all over the world any differences.

Just because my respect for Mike Drew it's very hight I can if You are
really interested to manage some discount who we can agree with a % of
advance who we must ask for
wheels ( as 13 who it's not request alot because all want to go on 14 x 15 )

All wheels are pruduced with quality alloy
All (100%) of custing will be inspected with liquid penetrant and x-ray
Machined by CNC with factory drawing specs
All wheels machined will be again inspected with liquid penetrant and x-ray
All wheels receive a surface treatement for avoid Magnesium corrosion
(DOW17)
Wheels are painted or at request (usually we suggest to Owners to paint
themselfes than they can paint in theyr favourite colour .

We can save some money on quantity for reserve a discount to Pantera Owners
but we can't accept to offer interesting ceaper prices and save money for
the safety of the wheels.
For example gravity sand casting quality we can found only if we have
(magnesium it's very light  than aluminium) alot of wheight of alloy custed
over the wheels inside of sand.
For that reason if 14 x 15 wheel wheight it's 27/28kg we cust near 70Kg of
Magnesium !!!!!

Sorry for my poar englisch David, I hope who You can undertand who I mean
from what I write and Please if You have any question ask, I answer with
Pleasure !!!!!!!!

I attached some pictures for You

All The Best

Cesare Magistrali