[DeTomaso] "new" DeTomaso Deauville window sticker

Richard Greenblum pantera at austin.rr.com
Fri Mar 11 14:12:30 EST 2011

I asked Mrs. deTomaso about the names Deauville and Longchamp and she told me they were from equestrian facilities (one of which may be in the town of the same name).  She said she was very found of horses as evidenced outside her window at the factory.  She also told me that the "Isis" story was flattering, but untrue.  As you know, the "T" in the logo was the deTomaso family brand in Argentina sitting atop that country's flag turned vertically.

Richard
Austin, TX
7080