[DeTomaso] Lots of pics from Cars & Coffee Pantera Day

Stephen VamVaketis vamvaketis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 11:26:33 EST 2011

Thanks to all who participated in and/or attended the March 5 Irvine
Cars & Coffee Pantera Day. Everyone who was fortunate enough to attend
knows how much fun we had. It's nice to hear from fellow Pantera
owners who are out of the area and appreciate what we in SoCal are
able to do. That is, given the strong car culture here and sheer
number of specialty cars. As promised, here is a link to some 100 pics
I shot. I will attempt to post some of them on the Pantera
International site since that site allows for easy posting of large
format photos.

Pantera count correction: The revised (and now confirmed official)
count is 46 Panteras. I performed my earlier official count based upon
where cars were Parked. Someone indicated he accounted for 46. When I
performed a photo count (I took a pic of each Pantera in attendance),
I also came up with 46. So, we achieved 6 over the goal of 40- one for
each of the 40 years celebrating the Pantera's 40th anniversary. Also
in attendance were Tom's beautiful red with white stripes GT40 and
Richard's Corsa Rossa Testarossa. These two cars represented the
heritage of the Pantera. I look forward to planning or attending
another event soon, preferably one where we do more driving of our
amazing machines.

http://s671.photobucket.com/albums/vv74/Toofastforyou/Cars%20and%20Coffee%20Pantera%20Day/