[DeTomaso] Poll What Will be Faster?

Lee, Patrick Q patrick.q.lee at rbc.com
Tue Mar 8 15:24:24 EST 2011

My Pantera is soon to have a new stable mate, the 2011 Jaguar XKR
Special Edition Black Pack.
510hp, 461lbs, 0-60 4'ish, 0-100mph 8.5 seconds , 1/4 mile 12.2 seconds
(Car and Driver). The old gal has a 393 stroked engine with ported 3v
alloy heads 11.5/1 race gas.
Roller rockers, a Crane 238/248 solid flat tappet camshaft, 735 Holley
vintage 4 barrel on an Edelbrock Air Gap, aluminum rad and no AC
compressor.
The 1971 probably weighs in at 3000lbs? The Jag is all aluminum weighing
in at 3850 lbs. I am thinking a tie to 3rd gear 6500 rpm and then the
XKR pulls away?
It'll have to be pretend because I don't want to leave my rebuilt ZF on
the ground in little pieces.
The Pantera and the 1966 XKE were both expressing some anxiety at the
thought of a new boarder.

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive
any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information
it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.
If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.

Ce courriel peut contenir des renseignements protégés et confidentiels.
L’expéditeur ne renonce pas aux droits et obligations qui s’y rapportent.
Toute diffusion, utilisation ou copie de ce courriel ou des renseignements qu’il contient
par une personne autre que le destinataire désigné est interdite.
Si vous recevez ce courriel par erreur, veuillez m’en aviser immédiatement,
par retour de courriel ou par un autre moyen.