[DeTomaso] Two-piece Mustang rotors source?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 13:54:06 EST 2011

Hi guys,

I'm parts-chasing for a couple of guys who want to vintage-race their
Panteras; they are after a set of stock-style vented rotors (that is, the vented
rotors that were optional on the Euro GTS and found on the Gr3 Pantera),
which are the same as '65-67 Mustang discs.

I know that most Mustang rotors are now only available in a one-piece
design (the disc and the hat cast together), but originally they were two-piece,
with the disc separate from the hat; that disc fits the Pantera hubs
perfectly.   They are getting harder and harder to find--does anybody have any
specific leads today?

Thanks!