[DeTomaso] Panteras # Knotts Berry Show

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 12:10:55 EST 2011

Here is a link to the show:

http://fabulousfordsforever.org/

Ken

--- On Tue, 3/8/11, Mike <bluebugman2 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: Mike <bluebugman2 at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [DeTomaso] Panteras # Knotts Berry Show
To: detomaso at realbig.com
Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 9:06 AM

Hi everyone and wanted to inform everyone that again its Pantera 40th birthday and Knotss berry show is the biggest show for Fords lover and there are over 2200 cars that show up and still more are turned away.

Since we had 45 panteras @ CNC -this year Knotts  is promting Panteras there are the main marque and I understand theres already 20 panteras signed up, so why dont we see if we can get 45 or more Panteras and maybe after the show go somewhare as a group for dinner- suggestions

here the link for the show application- hurry because it does fill up fast-
Knott's Registration Form Quick link

thanks Mike #7042

Need an Home Inspection with Thermal Imaging/Infrared Technology

Buying a foreclosure property ? CALL US

"Lets us see whats lurking in your walls"

805-522-1054
www.commercial-homeinfraredinspections.com

commercial-homeinfraredinspections.com