[DeTomaso] Weird

STEVEN BLUM steveblum2 at msn.com
Tue Mar 8 09:32:59 EST 2011

With the snow gone we have the sand salt mix to contend with. Yesterday I had a pebble chip the windshield on my new Charger so I guess the Pantera stays in the garage until there is some effort to remove the sand, given the financial problems in this state we probably won't see street sweepers until July.

Steve