[DeTomaso] Weird

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 20:55:15 EST 2011

I thought it was a Delta flight.
On Mar 7, 2011 8:50 PM, "Bill Lewis" <lotus0005 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> It's a slow Monday nite on the forum, so I'll keep this going: In a
similar vein, I was driving my Orange Pantera on Texas Hwy 6, and 30,000' up
in a SW airlines jet, flying east to west, one of the airplane drivers said,
"Look out the port side, there goes a Lamborghini," and one of the girls
giggled and said, "No, that's Mr. Bill in his Lamborghini Pearl Orange
painted Pantera, with engine by Keith Craft, wheels by Fikse, and completely
redone by John Taphorn."