[DeTomaso] Weird

Jim Hendrickson chendric at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 7 19:06:50 EST 2011

I talked to a pair of high school kids a couple of years ago at a show in
Newnan, Georgia. They were amazed that the Pantera actually exists. They
thought that it was just an urban legend.

Another time I heard a couple of kids talking about how the DOT stopped the
import and sale of Panteras because they were too fast.