[DeTomaso] Cars & Coffee Pantera Day

Stephen VamVaketis vamvaketis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 10:10:19 EST 2011

As was already stated, our official count was 45 Panteras. What a
fabulous day! I was so consumed with our own display area that I never
got a chance to see the rest of the show. A great turnout. Some truly
impressive cars. Perfect weather. And, of course, a great bunch of
people. A number of cars participated in the 8:00 AM synchronized
engine start. That was fun. Then, about a dozen Panteras plus a red
SUV went on a 12-mile road trip to Crystal Cove for breakfast. I shot
over 150 pics and will post a thread for viewing soon. To quote one
Beach Boys title song, "Let's do it again!"

Steve VamVaketis