[DeTomaso] Projects which slow you down

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Sun Mar 6 20:41:04 EST 2011

Do you have some photos John?

The paint is Dupont BC/CC. I shot it with a saitajet2000 in my shop. It
seemed like forever getting it ready:

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/paint3/paint3.htm

The wheels sanded (11 full days of sanding) then cleared with 2-part
clear from Por15:

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/gr4/gp4hell2.jpg
http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/as1/cc.jpg
http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/as1/gr4b.jpg

I removed the A/C and heaterbox (100lbs) so I am making up a new heater
box  to take it's place:
http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/hb/hb4.jpg

Also working on making the alternate headlight lift kit, power steering
new a-arms, an electrical system from scratch with the fuesbox and relay
bank in the front trunk, and on and on.

Gary