[DeTomaso] 50 Panteras at Cars & Coffee Today

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Sun Mar 6 15:16:44 EST 2011

I've been a Pantera owner since 1997 and yesterday was the largest gathering
of Panteras I have ever seen in Southern California. Does anyone know if
there has ever been a larger one? Thanks to new Pantera owner Steve
VamVaketis for organizing the event, nothing like new blood to get things
cooking!

Art