[DeTomaso] Owner's Survey - Thanks! We've Quite a List

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Mar 6 15:09:29 EST 2011

I wanted to take a moment to say thanks for all the input we received for
additional potential vendors upon whom to spread a liberal coating of
Pantera Awareness and see if we can inspire to donate to our raffle.

The list, in no particular order, as it now stands:
.	Jegs
.	Summit
.	NAPA Auto Parts
.	Autozone
.	Ford Motor Sports (Ford Racing)
.	Meguiar's
.	Griot's Garage
.	Hagerty Insurance
.	AmsOil
.	Mobil 1
.	Redline
.	Harbor Freight Tools
.	Discount Tires
.	The Tire Rack
.	Willwood (brakes)
.	Porterfield (brake pads)
.	Lift manufacturers (need to get some names here)
.	Eastwood
.	Fluidyne
.	Tire companies (Khumo, Pirelli, Yokohama, Dunlop, Michelin)
.	Lokar performance automotive (throttle cables, dipsticks)
.	Avon tires
.	Ron Francis wiring
.	Kodiak Wheels
.	Aircraft Spruce
.	California Car Covers
.	Comp Cams
.	Bullet
.	Oregon Cams
.	Odyssey Batteries
.	GT Seat Covers
.	Sears Craftsman
.	SnapOn (tools)
.	Edelbrock
.	Holley
.	ARP
.	AFR Heads
.	Armando Racing Oil Pans
.	Aviad Oil Pans
.	EVO wheels
.	DB Electrical (starters, alternators)
.	Hagerty Insurance
.	Malin Motors

There were a few other Pantera-related vendors offered, such as Pantera
Electronics and Vader Lights, which we already have on our primary list and
with whom we've been in contact with.

The challenge now will be contacting the companies on this list and finding
out the best way to forward our information without it getting lost in the
noise and we can get something going.  Julian offered a good suggestion in
that if any of you have either personal relationships with anyone from the
list, or know a local store manager who might be able to grease things,
please pass it on to us.

Again, thanks for the help.  We all stand to benefit by this extension of
our hobby, and our Pantera fever.

Mike Thomas
VP, POCA