[DeTomaso] Reno Speed Trials - Are you coming?

Larry Finch pcncmotorsports at aol.com
Sun Mar 6 14:27:57 EST 2011

 All,

In about six weeks, the initial pricing tier for the PCNC Speed Trials will end - April 15 - tax day.

After that, registration fees will increase $50 for a two day registration, and then increase another $50 on May 15.

So, if you plan on attending this year, registering now will save you money. Always a good thing.

For you Newbies, we offer a GREAT first-time discount. There is also on-track supplemental insurance available,
but in reality the drive to and from Reno will be more dangerous than any time you spend on the track.

Please note registration is not refundable, so if your plans change PCNC cannot refund your payment.
However, registrations can be resold to another buyer, and I will gladly work with you if that becomes your situation.

Full details have been published in the POCA newsletter, and can be found at the PCNC website -
www.panteraCLUBnorCAL.com

Questions not answered in event information gladly answered, just ask.

Thanks,

Larry Finch
PCNC Motorsports Director