[DeTomaso] 50 Panteras at Cars & Coffee Today

bob Radefeld bob at radefeld.com
Sun Mar 6 09:31:02 EST 2011

Got to admit I don't post on the Forum regularly but once in a while I'm
really blown away with a particular
subject &/or link. Bill, your post yesterday was one of those & I want to
THANK you for sharing all of your
pictures of this event so that we could all see them! What a beautiful group
of outstanding Panteras you
showed us. You guys out there are SO lucky to have such a large group of
Pantera lovers that can get
together in one place at the same time......I am SO impressed with your
turnout!! Keep up the great
coverage of your get-togethers for all of us other Pantera lovers that are
not as fortunate to be able to see
all of this "eye candy" in our neck of the woods! :o))

Sincerly,

Bob (Rowdy) Radefeld