[DeTomaso] some eye candy

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 04:40:36 EST 2011

It's possibly in Spain now. At least there is someone on a Spanish
automobile forum claiming it's his. I saw "claiming" because he's a little
fuzzy on some of the details - he thinks it has a 5.6 liter engine and two
1100 cfm Holley's. He later gave some information that implies that either
he has been studying a little, or has actually taken a look at the car,
something he hadn't done before.

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"