[DeTomaso] craigslist update - cars and parts

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 11:02:18 EST 2011

I for one enjoy your posting of these items, keep up the good work. I cannot see why anyone would be against them other than perhaps if they are looking to purchase and feel it might expose competition or a biding war for a cheap deal. That said the GT5 conversion looks a steal at $29.5K, can't imagine that will last long.

Julian