[DeTomaso] Geneva video

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 10:46:57 EST 2011

I'm a little late, but I have to agree with some of the comments that said
it looks better in video than in photos.

I really thought that they had completely missed the boat based on the
photos, which I really didn't care for. The interior looks quite nice (as it
did in the photos) and the exterior doesn't look as bad as I thought.

That being said, if my number came up in the lottery, I would not be rushing
out to buy one, but I wouldn't buy any SUV to be fair.

A lot of luxury marques are making bunches of money with expensive SUV's
(Porsche, Audi, BMW, etc) so perhaps their business plan is sound. I guess
time will tell.

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"