[DeTomaso] craigslist update - cars and parts

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 10:29:47 EST 2011

Cullen - I'd rather see what is for sale and where than listen to some of
the NPC bs that goes on for too long, so I think it is entirely appropriate.
I'm just one participant in this forum and everyone is entitled to their
opinion, but I'd be hard pressed to understand what the legitimate gripes
would be?

Anyway, another vote for "helpful"...

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe"