[DeTomaso] craigslist update - cars and parts

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 09:54:37 EST 2011

Just the messenger..no ties to anything listed.

Cullen

Cars:

72 with GT5 body kit, running project

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/cto/2242641792.html

nice lookjng dark grey 71, with a flat deck, and door handle...

http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/2239454261.html

same red 72 for sale STILL in Denver. Im not sure but I think this car has
been for sale for well over a year.not sure why it wont move?

http://denver.craigslist.org/ctd/2235823420.html

this car has been up for awhile now, several months.red 72 in the phoenix
area

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/2233745266.html

silver on black 73, fresh looking resto near vegas.

http://www.highline-autos.com/for-sale/f_247/1973-DeTomaso-Pantera

all white 73 with early front bumpers, but full rear bumper.clean. Almost
50k

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/ctd/2231130352.html

another all white "72" with late front bumper.claims 10k original miles, 58
grand..near Houston TX

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/2206441928.html

still showing a started project with lots of body work done in san
Antonio.claims 10" rear wheels, might be campy's? 17,500

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/2219000144.html

yellow 73 been showing on the orange county craigslist for some time, but I
think price might have come down some to 45k.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/2209803325.html

nice looking red "1983" in south florida.previously discussed.

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/ctd/2189262821.html

Parts:

Misc items in Atlanta, including some old Koni's, but nothing that looks
like hens teeth

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/pts/2226000238.html

a couple of emblems and one campy in Orlando

http://orlando.craigslist.org/pts/2226239782.html

5 campy rims in Baltimore, 7's and 8's, and mention of a engine compartment
storage tray

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/pts/2213837284.html

set of wheels, no pic, to fit a 73 for 450 bucks:

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/2208003998.html

Substanitial list of "NOS" items, including a "gas tank fill conversion" and
"gas tank neck", GTS tips, etc..near PA

http://reading.craigslist.org/pts/2189111034.html

full set of 7's and 8's in good condition.are they really worth this? I have
a set just like them I would eagerly sell for much less..

http://reading.craigslist.org/pts/2189111034.html