[DeTomaso] gumball pantera grinding in reverse clutch end result

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 21:23:07 EST 2011

Dear Group,

Ever since my car came out of restoration the clutch had issues with
reverse. Every time i tried to put the car into reverse she started to grnd and
i would back off.

We replaced the slave,the clutch master and tightened all lines and
fittings and still had issues. I tried vacuum bleeding, bleeding with two
people,etc .

I finally decided to install a SPEEDBLEEDER from _www.speedbleeder.com_
(http://www.speedbleeder.com)      Cost $7 plus shipping

I installed the bleeder on the slave. Got into the car and pumped the
clutch about 30 times (refilling the master twice).

After that I started the car and she shifted into reverse like butter. Now
three days later ,i started the car again and she shifted into reverse and
all gears like butter.

I HIGHLY SUGGEST THE SPEEDBLEEDER TO EVERYONE.

I plan on installing the bleeder on all calipers as well. No need for power
 bleeders,one man bleeders ever again.

Happy finally,

Robert Levitt
Gumball3000 #56