[DeTomaso] De Tomaso press release announces new Pantera!

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 2 18:18:36 EST 2011

How about a pool?

I think it will look like a Lamborghini Gallardo, slightly smaller, with a few Pantera styling cues and a BMW engine.  It certainly won't have a US engine.

I wouldn't be surprised if they move the engine to the front.

And then, they'll say they wanted to use a European engine because it's more reliable or because it makes more power.