[DeTomaso] NPC: MISSING MAN VIRTUAL CAR & MOTORCYCLE SHOW

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Mar 2 11:51:32 EST 2011

Hey all,  here is a link to a very good cause and what should be a very
cool event.  Read the information, donate and get ready to show your
pride.  This is a "virtual car show" and you'll just have to read about
it to understand.  There are only 6500 Commemorative Challenge Coins
that are Sequentially numbered to be given out.  Go to the website at:

www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/missingmancarshow
<http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/missingmancarshow>

You will see they want to HONOR OUR FALLEN HERO'S, and BENEFIT OUR
WOUNDED SOLDIERS.  They are hoping to have every State in the Union
participate.  I plan on donating as soon as I find my credit card.

This could be a lot of fun, especially if groups of Pantera owners got
together and took their photos in bunches.

If you need any more information, please feel free to call or email:

Fred Loveland

Wounded Warrior 34 Ford

650-224-4310

Thank you for supporting our troops.