[DeTomaso] NPC(or is it?)

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 18:12:58 EST 2011

I was thinking of punk'ing Grassroots Motorsports.  Not in a mean way.
 I like these guys.  But they have a contest for the latest Factory
Five Racing car design

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/grm/factory-five-design-contest-thread/32412/page1/

Now the car will be presented at the SEMA show, so though the contest
deadline is June it's certain that the design has already been chosen
and the bucks have been made.  Even so, it's fun to design a mid
engine sports car that weighs 1800lbs.

Here's where the fun comes in.  If you can draw a Pantera on a 96"
wheelbase, do it.  If you can draw the turtle on the mail-away art
school, you can do this.  I think if we had 100 or so Pantera entries,
that might get some notice.  Pre-L, L, GTS whatever.  Just have fun
with it.  It doesn't look like there is a limit on entries, but don't
spam the poor guys,  they're running a couple of magazines... that
should have more Panteras in them :)

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso