[DeTomaso] helmets

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 1 16:52:41 EST 2011

Agreed and ultimately the newer SA2010 will be the standard to comply with so you are better searching out a helmet that complies now.

I have used a G-Force SA2005 for a few years, but my next helmet wil be a Carbon Fiber one. The less than 3 lb weight of a carcon helmet certainly helps with reduced neck stress after a long day at the track, worth considering if your budget and use can warrant the investment.

Julian