[DeTomaso] Radiator Update

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 12:18:37 EST 2011

I'm going to go ahead and mix up my coolant in advance, Prestone with 50%
distilled water and a bottle of water wetter, install new clamps and double
them up.

I have several nights to prepare, remove the hood, stainless shield and take
out the old radiator, guess I'll evaluate hoses, then and decide If I need
new ones.
and inspect the fans.

Michael Shortt

--