[DeTomaso] NPC: Sometimes wish you could see into your Pantera like this . . .

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Thu Jun 30 22:45:29 EDT 2011

That's from the Frank Kleptz collection in Indiana. He passed away last
year. I saw the car a number of years ago when my father ran the great
race. He had quite a collection including a Chrysler Turbine car. The
turbine was a shell because Chrysler kept the guts. Latter Jay Leno
helped him find internals and it made the rounds for a while.