[DeTomaso] 134 Expansion Valve

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 30 20:58:47 EDT 2011

I switched to 134a.. I use the original expantion valve and evap... I removed the cone shape screen at the valve connection...I'm cool and have been for 5 yeras.  Refill with the can of 134A with booster, sealer, oil, and leak detector all in one. Get the largest daul crossflow condenser that will fit. The only switch that cuts the compressor is the factory freeze switch stuck in the evap.   New hoses  .. Bill 1362