[DeTomaso] A/C Pressure Switch wiring

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 30 06:35:31 EDT 2011

Tom, I don't even run the high pressure switch with the 134a. Mostly because I could not find a switch that opened at 300+PSI.. Cutting out the compressor should work as long as the switch is rated for the clutch amp load, and I have no idea what that is. My factory original freeze switch is the only thing that will stop my compressor once I turn on the a/c.  I power the freeze switch, and it powers the compressor. Bill 1362