[DeTomaso] Motor Mounts

David & Marilyn Bell davidabell at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 28 20:11:08 EDT 2011

Feel free to convert yourself over to the 'modern' forum exclusively.  I
prefer the 20-year-old, feature-deficient antique.

The reason that attachments aren't permitted is to limit group exposure to
virus attacks.  As far as I know, no viruses have been passed to any email
user via the Detomaso list server.

Dave Bell