[DeTomaso] Fw: Re: Pantera fall down go boo m :<(

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 14:10:26 EDT 2011

In a message dated 6/28/11 8:21:40 AM, kirby.schrader at gmail.com writes:

> I am regularly checking valve lash on my GT40 because of the horror
> stories I hear about solid rollers......

Excellent idea. In that same engine builder's forum, a Comp Cam rep said
that "3000 miles is about the max life we expect from a solid roller lifter."
The cam itself seems to last much longer. THere's also another version of
Isky's EZ roll bushing-roller lifter, being built & sold by , who also are
advertising that they can convert most solid-roller lifters to their bushing
type. And Isky can convert their Redline rollr lifters to bushings.