[DeTomaso] Sad day in Holland...:<(

Arno Keijzer arnokeijzer at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 28 12:38:50 EDT 2011

Hi Mike,

Yes I know the Guy, I sold him the car. We bought it 4 yeas ago, and
we Sold it to him.
The sad thing is that the event was named after him. He was the main
sponsor. His name is Brouwers. He is a reasonable good race driver.
I live 10 miles from where it happened, but was at Zandvoort, were the
Italia a Zandvoort event was held to race my Pantera.
They told me that a Pantera had  crashed in my town wounding five
people, I could not belive it. A sad day........

Arno

Op 28 jun 2011, om 18:03 heeft MikeLDrew at aol.com het volgende
geschreven: