[DeTomaso] Motor Mounts

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 28 11:57:28 EDT 2011

Marking the motor mount assemblies like that in Larry's photos is fine as long as the remain togther.  As already said... the hole in the lower
pedestal section is offset and thus makes a difference if mounted left or right.  The upper sections that bolt to the block are all the same.

But one more thing needs to be said.  What works for one car may not work on another.  We all know that the bodies can easily differ up to
a half inch in any direction.  For example, I owned 2 straight clean 72s at the same time.  I swapped engines between the two.  With the
engines mounts all the same...the one with a big cap with had plenty of room in one body wouldn't fit in the other.  Hope that helps a bit.

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa