[DeTomaso] Motor Mounts

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Tue Jun 28 09:26:24 EDT 2011

Dear Trip,

A very good question. The obvious answer is that since the look the same, then right and left must be interchangeable. That may *not* be true

I think that some motor mount experts on the forum just recently have stated that there is a *difference* between them. I am interested in having this question re-visited given the increasing number of engine removal&re-installations that I have done in the last ten years. I would prefer not to have a new surprise after putting the new engine back in place!

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles