[DeTomaso] MSD distributors - WTF?

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Mon Jun 27 20:50:22 EDT 2011

Eric

I have the 8577 on a "73 and the screen fits

Swapping the lower engine mounts side to side will invite other challenges.
That may shift your engine backwards about 3/4" and force a modification to
the side ZF mounts and possible interference with the passenger side rear
most exhaust manifold bolt.  Will Kooiman and I spoke of this over the
weekend while reviewing recent mods he is making to his Pantera.

JT