[DeTomaso] Little Pantera Content - Hall Limited Edition Mustangs?

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 27 18:40:48 EDT 2011

Does anyone do the BaT forum?  Several days ago they had the Healey on there - if you surfed far enough in that, you could find a antique Fiat car carrier that was used by Ferrari to haul race cars.  If you had enough money - that thing was a beaut!!!!  I thought of trying to forward it to this site, buy didn't know how.    ----Bill