[DeTomaso] Little Pantera Content - Hall Limited Edition Mustangs?

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 09:25:51 EDT 2011

Good Morning List,

A few weeks ago, there was a fox body mustang on eBay that was advertised to
be a limited edition Hall ( of Hall Pantera?) Mustang.it had a wing and a
few things.I wouldn't have noticed it as a unique mustang necessarily on the
road, but I did see some subtle queues in the photos and description. Now,
this morning there is another one of the same concept:  Hall Mustang on ebay
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190549250688&
viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3ASS%3AUS%3A1123>

This one I would notice with that front air dam.( im not a fan of the look
at all) but more than anything I was just curious if these claims are true
that Hall put out a series of limited edition mustangs under his name, in
the 90's?

Cullen