[DeTomaso] R12

John Buckman jb841 at cox.net
Sun Jun 26 18:20:27 EDT 2011

Tom,

My early car would take around 2 lbs with everything stock.

If you replace a York 209 with a Sanden SD508 or SD5H14, the Sanden has 4cc LESS displacement, or 0.1353 OZ.

If replacing a York 210 with a Sanden SD508 or SD5H14, the Sanden has  31cc LESS displacement, or 1.0482 OZ.

I don't have any info as to the port volumes, but there can't be much of a volume difference, if any.

The bottom line here is that there is very little difference in charging volume change.

If you use the Sanden SD7H15, it is 13cc MORE than the York 209, and 14cc LESS than the York 210.

John