[DeTomaso] NPC - RE: eBay fees a lot higher now?

E B mghibli7 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 26 12:18:24 EDT 2011

There is a way to search Craig's List Nationally, and even some International listings. It is called jaXed. I use it to search Craig's List all the time and it has been quite profitable more than once!

The address is: www.jaxed.com

It also searches eBay and other sites.

Down with eBay! Which reminds me... I need to go see how my eBay listings are doing.

Regards,
Emiliano

Sent from my i5 Prototipo