[DeTomaso] NPC - RE: eBay fees a lot higher now?

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Sun Jun 26 11:54:12 EDT 2011

eBay used to be a great place to visit until they started the trend to
having eBay stores. Now when you search on Pantera there are 10 times as many
listings and only 10% are relevant to Panteras. The rest are stores that
spam  everything. I don't have the time or inclination to look at 100s of
gaskets, car covers, etc., so I don't go there anymore.

As for pricing, they own the market for individuals wanting to  sell stuff.
There is no other place for individuals to go, except for Craiglist  which
only operates locally. Why are we surprised that they are raising  our
prices. Somebody has to pay for their push to compete with Amazon and  their
ridiculous acquisition of Skype.

I wonder why Google hasn't gotten into the business and why Craigslist
doesn't provide a way to search nationally.

Jeff
6559