[DeTomaso] Ebay fees a lot higher now?

apleuss at charter.net apleuss at charter.net
Sun Jun 26 09:27:09 EDT 2011

I sell old car parts on Ebay. I advised the buyers that 3% would be
added to the final figure to cover the Paypal cost. Same thing happeded
as to Ken's sale.  Ebay cancelled the auction kand advised I was not in
compliance with their rules.

To get around this I inform all buyers in the item description that a
handling file will apply to the sale price plus the shipping.  Ebay,
thus far, can do nothing about the seller adding a handling fee. I am
currently at 6% but will have to raise is to cover the continuing
eroding of my profit margin.

Arnie  #5725