[DeTomaso] Ebay fees a lot higher now?

Cullen1972 cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 23:13:37 EDT 2011

When this conversation started, I said someone was making too much money... And (appropriately so) I had to clarify that it's ok for people to make too much money.... But that's a lot if dang money, especially if this is true and share holders aren't getting their cut.

I've been calculating my transaction profitability on there for sometime, but I need to update with the new 9% of total cost adjustment thing.... Might surprise me... In a bad way. Ugh..

Sent from my iPhone.